Thursday, August 13, 2009

DragonCon

Just 21 days left until DragonCon, 20 days for those of us that go up early. This will be a great year. Not that there are any guests that I'm on the edge of my seat over. Still. It's the one of year that I feel like I'm understand and accepted.

I don't have to explain what frak means.

The only freaks are furries (of course, that doesn't count the self-proclaimed freaks).

Princess Leia bikini sightings are well into the double digits.

The local Fire Marshall Bill morphs into the evil line whiner what whines at midnight,... and 10 am,... and 4 pm,... and god forbid you snap a picture on the wrong floor at 9 pm.

Good natured debates (star wars vs. star trek; classic bsg vs revisioned bsg; buffy vs. Anita Blake) are as common as Jayne hats.

So say we all.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! So true.... I cannot wait! Don't forget the vampires vs. goths and Scantily-Clad Superheros vs. the Scantily Clad Faeries... Yay awesomeness of Dragon*Con!

    ReplyDelete